- I must not be working out enough
- I am not eating as healthfully as I would like to think
- Portion control is still out of control
- Motivation/Time is a bigger factor than I would like to admit
- I just don't care very much about being fat....dang it!
Honestly, most of them have come into play almost every day...sigh! But, it's a brand new week, the house is decent, I only work 2 days, and so I have no excuses not to be working harder on this goal of mine. I need to keep reminding myself that the weight will not just fall off. SO...to that end, wish me luck as I restart the uphill battle of the bulge. I want to be healthy, fit and even trim. Let's get that burning...where's my Denise Austin Kickboxing tape?? Anyone have any ideas, motivation or words of wisdom for me???