- I have come a long way in the portion control department, but I don't always USE said knowledge...oops!
- I AM working out on a regular basis, although this habit is still fresh, so pray with me as I hope to continue it!
- I am almost ALWAYS getting my water these days...and probably 5 out of 7 on my fruits and veggies
- I have continued to work on eating from scratch, not out of a box, out of the freezer case at the grocer's or eating (God forbid...LOL) microwave meals. I haven't bought a loaf of bread in over 6 months, I think...hurray for whole wheat bread with NO added ingredients
- The kids are learning good eating habits while they are young, setting the habit for life long good eating. (on a side note, I bought sugar snap peas the other day and the boys ate them all before I got any...dang it! HA!)
All in all, I guess I'm a healthier, still heavy Kristy at the almost end of this year. I've lost 10 pounds, dropped a pants size (or should I say actually fit into the size I was claiming anyway) and have learned some new habits. Thanks for your support along the way, and keep praying for me as I enter the dreaded holiday eating zone...LOL!